Nando used in Potatoes, Tomatoes and Brassicas.
|• As a foliar spray provides:|
- superior sclerotinia control in potatoes and tomatoes
- excellent late blight control in potatoes and tomatoes
- very good control of early blight in potatoes
• When pre-plant incorporated into the soil provides:
- extremely effective protection against powdery scab of potatoes
- extremely effective reduction in severity of club root in brassicas
Nando used in Grapes as...
|• A powerful protectant fungicide for the control of botrytis, downy mildew and phomopsis (dead arm) in grapes.|
• A contact fungicide thus complete coverage of foliage is important.
• Safe to use, has low mammalian toxicity and is non-volatile.
|See the Product Information section for the product label or call 0800 NUFARM (683 276)|