DiPel® is the leading biological insecticide on the market today.
|Widely used, DiPel PRO DF delivers outstanding worm control while being friendly to workers, the environment, and beneficial issues. |
- Effective, broad spectrum control of worm pests
- Fast acting
- Biodegradable & has minimal effect on humans, non-target animals or the environment
- OMRI-listed for organic production
|DiPel PRO DF is an insecticide for use against caterpillars (larvae) of lepidopterous insects as listed in the label. Close scouting and early attention to infestations is highly recommended. Larva must eat deposits of DiPel PRO DF to be affected. Always follow these directions:|
• Treat when larvae are young (early instars) before the crop is damaged.
• Larvae must be actively feeding on treated, exposed plant surfaces.
• Thorough spray coverage is needed to provide a uniform deposit of DiPel PRO DF at the site of larval feeding. Use overhead and drop nozzles to obtain good spray coverage on both sides of foliage. Use sufficient spray volume to insure uniform deposition on all plant surfaces.
• Under heavy pest population pressure, use the higher label rates, shorten the spray interval, and/or raise spray volume to improve spray coverage.
• Repeat applications at an interval sufficient to maintain control, usually 3 to 14 days depending on plant growth rate, moth activity, rainfall after treating, and other factors. If attempting to control a pest with a single spray, make the treatment when egg hatch is essentially complete, but before crop damage occurs.
• A spreader-sticker which has been approved for use on growing and harvested crops should be added for hard-to-wet crops such as cabbage, or to improve weather-fastness of the spray deposits.
• DiPel PRO DF is a non-restricted use pesticide and does not require a restricted use permit for purchase and use.
• DiPel PRO DF may be tank mixed with other labeled insecticides to enhance control. Use of the resulting tank mix must be in accordance with the more restrictive label limitations and precautions. No dosage rates should be exceeded. This product cannot be mixed with any product containing a label prohibition against such mixing. Before tank mixing DiPel PRO DF with other labeled products, including spreader stickers, check for tank mix compatibility.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|