Fast Knockdown in a Lasting Foliar Spray.
|Achieve quick knockdown and long-lasting residual control of a wide range of pests with TriStar® 8.5 SL insecticide. The odorless, water-based formulation mixes easily and works with contact, systemic and translaminar activity to protect valuable plants. Plus, TriStar 8.5 SL is EPA classified as a reduced risk insecticide, is compatible with many fungicides and miticides, and can be used as an effective resistance management tool. A great alternative where pollination impact is a concern.|
- Quick knockdown and lasting residual control
- Provides contact, systemic and translaminar activity to penetrate and protect the old and new growth
- Absorbs and spreads within the plant to provide quick knockdown of a wide spectrum of insects (in as little as 15 min. as a direct spray)
- Up to 4 weeks residual control on bedding plants, 4 to 6 weeks on woody ornamentals and trees (depending on the plant material)
- EASY TO USE FORMULA
- Excellent tank mix partner
- Compatible with most commonly used fungicides and miticides
- TriStar is odorless and mixes easily with water
- FLEXIBLE USE
- Good IPM and resistance management tool
- EPA classified as a reduced risk insecticide
|For control of insect pests, apply either as foliar broadcast spray, basal bark or injection treatment. For optimum control, allow at least 6 hours before overhead irrigation of foliage. Do not allow public use of treated area during application.|
FOR FOLIAR BROADCAST SPRAYS: Mix TriStar 8.5 SL with sufficient water and apply as a foliar spray to obtain thorough and uniform spray coverage of the plants. Choose a finished spray volume appropriate for the size of the plants and amount of foliage which will provide thorough coverage throughout the canopy. Apply as soon as insects reach treatment thresholds.
FOR BASAL BARK TREATMENT OF TREES (ornamental or non-bearing fruit or nut): Using a low pressure (10-25 PSI), small volume handcan or backpack sprayer, mix 12.5-25.3 oz of TriStar 8.5 SL per gallon of water with an organo-silicate adjuvant according to the adjuvant product instructions. One gallon should treat approximately 36-42 total inches of treatment DBH depending on bark surface. Do not apply to wet bark, during rainfall, or if rain is expected within 12 hours after application. Do not apply as a drench to the soil.
FOR TREE INJECTION APPLICATION (ornamental or non-bearing fruit or nut): Mix 9-12 milliliters (mL) of TriStar 8.5 SL per inch DBH of target tree in sufficient water for use following the manufacturer’s instructions for the specific injection device.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|