Two Modes of Action. One Powerful Weapon.
|With preventive and curative control, one application of Aloft® combats insect pests fast. Prevent troublesome turfgrass insects and surface-feeders – including white grubs – with a single early treatment or knock down existing pests with flexible application options from April to September.|
Plus, Aloft GC SC attacks Red Imported Fire Ants. EPA approved for fire ant control, Aloft GC SC takes them down within seven days and lasting residual control keeps them down season long.
- Two modes of action for excellent control of insect pests, including white grubs
- Provides both preventive and curative protection
- Flexible application options – apply April through early September
- Fast, systemic control and lasting residual control with one product
- Granular and SC formulations available
|ALOFT GC FOR FIRE ANT CONTROL|
- Effective control within seven days
- Labeled for use in the fall as a preventive treatment option
- User-friendly SC formulation for quick application
- Season long control when integrated with a Distance® FAB program
|1.8 - 3.6 lbs/1,000 sq ft|
|0.27 - 0.54 fl oz/1,000 sq ft|
|0.46 fl oz Aloft GC SC/1,000 sq ft (control)|
|0.33 fl oz Aloft GC SC/1,000 sq ft (suppression)|
|Do not apply more than a total of 160 lbs of Aloft GC G (0.4 lb of clothianidin active ingredient, 0.2 lb bifenthrin) per acre, per season.|
Do not apply more than a total of 23.3 oz of Aloft GC SC (0.4 lb of clothianidin active ingredient, 0.2 lb bifenthrin) per acre, per season.
If the maximum season limit of Aloft GC G or SC has been applied and pest populations require additional treatments, use another non-clothianidin-based registered pesticide labeled for control of the targeted insects. You may also use additional products containing bifenthrin as long as the maximum amount of bifenthrin does not exceed 0.4 lb per acre, per season for use in lawns and perimeters.
|**Aloft® GC is an EPA Restricted-Use Pesticide. Always read and follow label directions.|
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|