A Better Value That Lasts. And Lasts. And Lasts.™
|Don’t settle for insecticides that give up on control early. Get the best control and the longest-lasting residual out there with Arena® Insecticide. Arena works as both a preventive and a curative, for outstanding control of chinch bugs, white grubs and a broad spectrum of other turf and ornamental pests with a single application.|
|PROVEN RESIDUAL ACTIVITY FOR LASTING CONTROL|
- Controls pyrethroid-resistant chinch bug, without increasing the level of pyrethroid resistance
- Controls white grubs, including Japanese beetle and masked chafers, plus other thatch- and surface-feeding insects
- Superior grub control including curative grub control that helps keep away foraging animals
- Excellent results when applied prior to third instar
- Does not require immediate watering-in after application
- Also available as a 50 WDG formulation for foliar and soil application options
|Arena® 0.25 G Insecticide can be applied to turf at 80 to 160 lbs per acre. The rate is dependent on the target pest(s), their stage of development and the desired level of control. Multiple applications can be made but do not exceed the maximum amount per year (160 lbs/A). Consult your local State Agricultural Experiment Station, State Extension Turf Specialists of other turf experts for specific information concerning the timing of application(s). When targeting multiple pests, make application to earliest egg lay or adult flight. The high end of the rate range may be needed if extended control of secondary pests are desired. |
Apply Arena 0.25 G Insecticide as a broadcast application to turfgrass for control of targeted pests. Use a calibrated spreader to uniformly broadcast Arena 0.25 G Insecticide over the treatment area. Do not mow turfgrass until after irrigation or rainfall has occurred to allow for the uptake and distribution of Arena 0.25 G Insecticide in soil and turfgrass.
|PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS|
|DO NOT apply more than a total of 160 lbs of Arena 0.25 G Insecticide (0.4 lb ai/A) per acre per season. |
Non-bearing fruit and nut trees in landscapes are only for ornamental use.
DO NOT harvest fruit and nuts from treated trees within one year of application.
This product may be blended just prior to application or co-applied with other compatible insecticides.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|