Wipe Out Pests with Menace® GC 7.9%.
|Menace® GC 7.9% starts working on contact to control insects and mites in both larval and adult stages, and Menace keeps pests down with proven residual control. Menace GC 7.9% can be used on golf courses as well as on ornamentals and turf in residential and commercial landscaped areas. The label also includes fire ant quarantine treatments and drench applications for soil incorporation in potting media.|
|PROVEN RESIDUAL ACTIVITY FOR LASTING CONTROL|
- Excellent control of insect and mite pests in both larval and adult stages
- Low use rates with proven residual activity
- Broad label allows for use on golf courses and on ornamentals and turf in landscaped areas around residential and commercial buildings, parks, recreation areas, sod farms and athletic fields
- Odorless, non-staining formulation
- Excellent tank-mix partner
|For grass areas, apply Menace® as a surface or sub-surface treatment. Use application volumes of up to 10 gallons per 1,000 square feet for uniform coverage when treating dense and/or long grass foliage. For low volume applications, less than 2 gallons per 1,000 square feet, immediate irrigation of treated area with at least 0.25 inches of water following application is recommended to ensure efficacy of sub-surface pests such as mole crickets.|
Do not apply more than 0.2 pound active ingredient per acre (40 fluid ounces) of Menace GC 7.9% in a single application or per year for outdoor applications.
Some insects are known to develop resistance to products used repeatedly for control. Practice good resistance management strategies when using this product.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|