Control More Weeds with the Power of Quincept®.
|Quincept® herbicide from Nufarm offers the perfect balance of power and performance to control both grass and broadleaf weeds. Use Quincept in the spring as a clean-up product for areas that missed a pre-emerge grass herbicide application or late season for weed escapes. Quincept delivers the versatility you need to address many weed problems.|
|BROAD LABEL FOR FLEXIBLE WEED CONTROL|
- Post-emergence control of more than 200 tough broadleaf weeds plus crabgrass, foxtail, barnyardgrass and signalgrass
- Three active ingredients pack a powerful punch
- Perfect late season rescue for weed escapes
- Ideal for broadcast spray or spot applications
- Easy to use liquid measuring and use with limited agitation
- Spot treatment only in NY
- Restricted use product in NY
|For single application, use 7 to 8 pts per acre or 112 to 128 ounces per acre. For spot treatments, apply 2.6 to 2.9 fluid ounces per 1,000 sq ft.|
Ensure that spray volumes are adequate to completely cover weeds, especially when dense weed infestations make it difficult to completely cover the foliage of target weeds.
Early Quincept® applications will not control weeds germinating later in the season so a second application may be necessary.
A single application should control less mature, light weed populations; however, a second application may be required to control heavy, mature broadleaf weed infestations. Under certain conditions, annual grasses in the 2 to 4-tiller stages may require a sequential application. If a second application is required, allow 14 to 21 days between applications.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|