The Proven Choice for Broad-Spectrum Control.
|Strider™ is a high quality, water-based fungicide formulation with both preventive and curative modes of action.|
|DUAL MODES OF ACTION|
- Preventive and curative disease control
- Labeled for all turf and ornamentals
- Controls more than 40 turf and ornamental diseases
- Excellent plant safety
|Strider™ can be tank mixed with other fungicides for broader spectrum control. Strider is also compatible with numerous herbicides and insecticides. Check compatibility before tank mixing.|
Observe all directions, precautions, and limitations on labeling of all products used in tank mixes.
TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA DISEASE CONTROL
1. Use Strider in a preventive disease control program.
2. Apply after mowing or allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
3. For control of soil-borne diseases, Strider can be watered in after application.
4. For control of foliar diseases, allow sprayed area to completely dry before irrigation.
5. For optimum turf quality and disease control, use Strider in conjunction with turf management practices that promote good plant health and optimum disease control.
6. Proper diagnosis of the organism causing the disease is important prior to using any fungicide. Use of diagnostic kits or other means of identification of the disease organism is essential to determine the best control measures.
7. Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough coverage.
8. Under conditions optimum for high disease pressure, use the higher rate and the shorter interval.
9. Evaluate spray additives prior to use. Label directions are based on data obtained with no additives.
10. Do not apply more than 16 fl oz/1,000 sq ft per calendar year.
Important: Bermudagrass can be sensitive to Strider. Do not exceed 4 fl oz/1,000 sq ft every 30 days on any variety of bermudagrass. In Florida, do not apply Strider to bermudagrass golf course greens when temperatures exceed 90°F.
Note: Do not feed clippings from treated areas to livestock or poultry. Do not graze animals on treated areas.
ESTABLISHMENT OF COOL-SEASON TURFGRASS
The primary use of Strider is as a fungicide for use against the diseases listed on the label. As an additional benefit, Strider will improve the establishment rate when it is applied to cool-season grass seedlings or sod.
New Seedlings: Apply 1 fl oz/1,000 sq ft at the 2 to 3-leaf stage of growth for faster root development and top growth.
Sod: Apply 1 fl oz/1,000 sq ft 2 to 6 weeks before cutting for increased sod knitting and faster establishment after laying.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|