Residual Control that Lasts.
|Long-lasting SureGuard® provides an exceptional value that allows you to offer more and make more – a perfect solution for your customers. SureGuard also enhances knockdown performance of glyphosate when used as a tank mix partner, even on glyphosate-resistant weeds.|
|TOUGH CONTROL, QUICK|
- Longest residual pre-emergent control
- Broad spectrum including tough-to-control weeds
- Fast and effective knockdown when tank mixed with glyphosate, even on glyphosate-resistant weeds
- No staining, spray formulation
- No yellow color, odor, or concerns with off-target movement and volatility
- Dormant turf weed control
|APPLICATION PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS|
|DO NOT apply in enclosed greenhouse structures.|
DO NOT apply when weather conditions favor spray drift from treated areas.
DO NOT graze treated fields or feed treated forage or hay to livestock.
DO NOT incorporate into soil after application.
DO NOT apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
DO NOT apply when plants are under stress from insects, diseases, animals, or winter injury, planting shock, or any other stresses.
DO NOT apply more than 12 oz of SureGuard per acre per application.
DO NOT apply more than 24 oz of SureGuard per acre per year.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|