The Broadleaf Blaster They’ll Never See Coming.
|Triamine Jet Spray is the same three-way amine formulation as Triamine in a convenient aerosol can for spot treatment.|
|KEY PERFORMANCE BENEFITS|
- Convenient, ready-to-apply product in an aerosol can
- Foam-blasting formulation marks weeds for easy-to-see spot treatment coverage
- Designed for hard-to-kill weeds such as clover, chickweed, henbit, dandelion, and oxalis
- Ideal spot treatment formulation, allows targeted spot treatment with reduced risk to nearby sensitive plants
- Controls more than 250 weeds on lawns and ornamental turf
|Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until the sprays have dried.|
1. Shake can just before using and occasionally during use.
2. Invert can, hold at arm’s length, and point can at weed as you press button. Do not press button when can is in upright
3. Stand close to weed (1 to 2 feet) with can aimed at weed and away from face.
4. Push down briefly on button. Spray to cover center of weed, do not over-spray. The spray’s foaming action will make it easy for you to see coverage.
5. One application will kill most weeds as listed on label. If certain tough weeds are not dead within 3 weeks, repeat application.
|PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS|
|Do not use this product for controlling weeds in flower or vegetable beds or around shrubs or ornamental plantings. Do not spray exposed roots of desirable plants. Do not spray on Dichondra, Lippia, nor on grasses where desirable|
Clovers are present. Do not apply to newly seeded grasses until they have been mowed 3 times. Do not cut grass 1 to 2 days before and after application. Do not reseed for 3 to 4 weeks after use. If lawn needs watering, water thoroughly before application. Do not water for 48 hours after application. Watering will wash off weed killing material. Do not apply if rainfall is expected within 48 hours. Do not exceed recommended rates because damage to turf may occur. Spray when air is calm to avoid spray drift that might injure desirable ornamental plants. Do not apply when temperature exceeds 90°F.
|See label for complete application rates and recommendations.|